Skip to content

Individual Travel - International

Why register my travel plans?
Concordia University gathers emergency contact information and travel plans for individual students involved in a number of international experiences. We do this to make sure students who are traveling on Concordia approved experiences have emergency and contact information in place prior to travel. Please complete this travel registration information as soon as possible - no later than 10 days prior to your departure.

Do I need insurance?
Everyone must have supplemental medical evacuation, accident, and health insurance coverage for participation in any international experience.
Check with your particular program regarding any supplemental international insurance coverage provided or available for purchase.
International coverage can be arranged through iNext at 

What if I am part of a group?
If you are part of a campus group program - do not register in this area. You must register under Group Programs.

Individual Travel Registration
Please register your personal travel under the appropriate program category listed below.
If you have any questions on this process, contact Julie Johnston Hermann at 
If you are part of a campus group program - do not register in this area!
Semester & Summer Study Abroad participants - click Register Now: International Student Teaching participants - click Register Now: Internship participants - click Register Now: